Real straight jeans Bluehttps://www.comptoirdescotonniers.eu/real-straight-jeans-GANON_3561.html
- Real straight jeans
- Low rise
- Straight cut
- The ankles can be turned up to show the selvedge detail (stitching detail)
- Rinse jeans: The rinse is a denim washing stage that helps soften the fabric and remove the first layer of dye which comes out very easily during washing and wear. Thanks to this technique, the fabric is more comfortable.
Before the first wash you should put your jeans in 2 litres of water with four tbsp of white vinegar for 2 hours to lock in the colour of your jeans. The first layer of colour will disappear but the jeans will fade less during future washes. After that you should wash them in cold water on short cycles, restrict the amount of product in the machine and wash and iron your jeans inside out.
A wardrobe essential, Comptoir jeans benefit from the expertise of our research centre in California and the design skills of our studio in Paris.
- Colissimo International / This service costs from 12€ / Delivery within 5 to 10 working days
- We deliver to 22 countries in Europe
- Returns or refund within 30 days